Monday, April 30, 2007

Go-Betweens Intermission

It's press release time, and the following three jpegs - click to enlarge - tell you all you need to know about the forthcoming double CD retrospective of Robert Forster and Grant McLennan's solo years, 1990-1997.





All, that is, apart from the tracklisting:

Robert Forster
the best of the solo recordings 1990-1997


Falling Star
Baby Stones
121
I've Been Looking For Somebody
I'll Jump
Beyond Their Law
I Can Do
The Circle
Cryin' Love
The River People
Frisco Depot
Danger In The Past
Falling Star (Original Version)

Grant McLennan
the best of the solo recordings 1990-1997


Haven't I Been A Fool
Easy Come Easy Go
Black Mule
The Dark Side Of Town
Lighting Fires
Surround Me
No Peace In The Palace
Hot Water
I'll Call You Wild
Horsebreaker Star
Malibu 69
One Plus One
In Your Bright Ray

No comments: