Friday, February 19, 2010

Great free gig amazement!


Fuck me nine ways to Sunday!* The Hangover Lounge has got all the first-name choices on the team sheet for a live and acoustic spectacular: Chris Wilson of the legendary Flamin’ Groovies! Bob Collins and Mark Matthews of The Dentists are back! Argentina’s finest Hacia dos Veranos!

Bob and Mark Dentists are playing solo sets as a prelude to the first Dentists gig in 15 years, and the first with the original line-up since 1986, at Dingwalls on March 25, which also features HL alumni and all-round greats The Claim.

*Sunday March 14. Full Hangover Lounge info here.

4 comments:

richpassivity said...

Don't think I can make this but i will definitely be at the DENTISTS/CLAIM Dingwalls gig & will also be at Popfest this weekend, so I will endeavour to try & say "hello" Ben!

Fire Escape said...

It'll be great to see you at last, Rich. In comparison to my fellow DJs, I'll be the sober one so easy to pick out.

richpassivity said...

Not sure what state I'll be in after 4 days of Popfesting but I know John WIAIWYA so if all else fails I'll get him to point you out!

harveyw said...

Somewhat horrified to find that tickets for the Claim show are over fifteen quid all in. Still, should be a good one.