Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fucking Badges


In that parallel pop universe, Sweden, the look this season is this very fine badge. Daniel, who runs the So Tough! So Cute! club in Malmo has created this very stylish accessory and will be giving them away at the next club night on December 22, which will feature guest DJs from Sweden’s home of the hits, Labrador Records.

Daniel is very kindly sending some badges to me, which, I think it only fair to warn you, I will be giving to friends to save money buying them proper presents increase their festive cheer. For anyone who can’t make it to So Tough! So Cute! and to anyone I won’t be seeing over the Christmas period, there’s a chance I’ll have a badge or two spare, so I’ll happily send you one (if you live in the UK, that is). Contact me and I’ll see what can be done.

6 comments:

CarsmileSteve said...

hahaha, superb! wouldn't say no if you've got a spare one going mate :)

Fire Escape said...

No problem. Email me in mid-December and I'll sort you out.

CarsmileSteve said...

also, i walked past him in angel yesterday, but didn't, unfortunately, have the presence of mind to shout "FUCKING ANORAK" at him only thinking of it 5 seconds later when it was too late. oh well, there's always next time, it's not like he's a hermit...

Fire Escape said...

I think if you hang outside Flashback Records you'll soon enough see him there (often with Kevin Shields). After the insults, I recommend throwing some shampoo at him. And some Fat Tulips flexidiscs.

Anonymous said...

My mum would kill me if she caught me wearing a badge with an eff word in the slogan!

Fire Escape said...

Good god, man, you're 35. Now start acting like a man and stop letting your mum push you about. Or just wear it when she's not there. Mrs Brogan, I imagine, is not a habitue of King Tut's.